We respect the intellectual property rights of other people just as we expect other people to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright proprietor or their representative can submit a takedown request to us through our DMCA agent presented below. As an online services company, we have the right to claim immunity from infringement claims with respect to the “sheltered harbor” rule of the DMCA. In order to submit an infringement claim to our company, you must comply with the following requirements below.
Infringement Claim Request
- Request letter signed (physical or electronic) by the copyright owner or their authorized representative;
- Copy or link of the copyrighted work that was infringed;
- Copy or link of the infringing material to help the company identify or locate the material;
You must disclose reasonable information to allow the service provider to reach the complaining party which includes your full name, address, email address, contact number and fax number;
A statement saying that the complaining party acknowledges that the material usage commits copyright infringement,
A statement saying that all of the information is accurate, punishable of perjury, and that the complaining party has the right to file a complaint to the benefit of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512 charges damage compensation, including costs incurred in the process, against any person who has violated intellectual property rights in an infringement complaint under Title 17 USC §512.
You may send your takedown request via our Contact page. Notify us via email for a quicker resolution.
Be notified that it may be inevitable for us to share information and details that you will give to us in order to process the copyright infringement claim. You must agree to the condition and open to the possibility that the suspected infringer may contact you regarding the complaint.
Counter Infringement Claim – Material Protection & Restoration
If you have been notified of a copyright infringement claim causing your material to be takedown immediately, you may counter this notification via a counter infringement claim to defend your material from the copyright infringement claim. You must send the counter infringement claim to our DMCA agent and must follow the requirements with respect to 17 USC Section 512.
- Request letter signed (physical or electronic) by the defendant;
- Copy or link of the copyrighted work that was taken down and its original location before the takedown was applied.
- A statement, punishable of perjury, saying that the material taken down was mistaken or misidentified to have violated intellectual property rights.
- A statement acknowledging the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judiciary to where the address is located (if you are located outside US, that you allow jurisdiction of any judicial district in where the service provider is located) and that you will consent process service from the party who filed for the original infringement notice.
- Your name, address and contact number.
Send your counter infringement claim through our Contact page. Email is the prioritized medium.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take intellectual property rights seriously that is why we keep a list of DMCA notices from copyright owners so that we can easily identify repeat offenders of this policy. Individuals who violate the Digital Millenium Copyright policy will be banned from our website and have their accounts terminated.
We have the right to modify any content of this page and edit the policy for processing DMCA claims at any time for different reasons. We encourage you to regularly check this page to review the policy for any changes.